Welcome to our 3rd Season!
We are thrilled to be working with you and to welcome you into our artistic family! Iyvon will be working with you on the creative aspects of your play and Eri will work with you on the production elements. Below is a timeline and a couple of notes we like to use for each episode; plus some information we need from you to make your episode run as smoothly as possible (we greatly appreciate you sending in this form now with what information you have, and then returning later to update it 2-3 weeks before your episode).
- Pre-season: Playwright's BBQ, September 4; email headshots in by August 25
- 2 months prior to episode - script finalized, casting solid or solidifying
- 6 wks - Production Meeting (by phone) - Iyvon, Eri, Playwright, Director, Musical Guest
Microphones: we use handheld mics on boom stands (mostly SM58's) through a small mixing board. We have 9 good mics which can mean 1 for the musical guest, 7 for characters, and 1 for the stage directions reader, or any other combination thereof. We have a few more mics on hand, so if your play has more characters we can see what can be done but it will limit how many inputs we have for the musical guest. Please just make a note of your needs on the sheet below.
- 4-1 wks - rehearse on your own (optional, some groups prefer some extra time)
- 2-1 wks - 1 four-hour boardroom style rehearsal in Midtown with Iyvon
- Day of:
2:00 - 5:00 - Rehearsal at venue with Eri
6:00 - Sound Check
7:00 - 9:30/10:00 - Performance
Intro, Song 1, Act 1, Song 2, Act 2, Song 3, Interview, Song 4
Intro, Song 1, Play, Song 2, Interview, Song 3 (encore song 4)
If you have any questions or thoughts on any of this please feel free to reach out to Iyvon (email@example.com) or Eri (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly!
Thank you for joining us this season!